Monday 5 May 2014

Please don't sleep

Tired enough. Lie in your bed. Close your eyes. Switch off the lamp. Stop thinking. Breathe deep. Recite verses before you could really go to sleep. Done. Its just half an hour passed you are trying to sleep. Ok think about your day. Your busy routine. Your obligations for tomorrow. Ohhh. I know its tiring and I know it is physically hectic indeed. But concentrate on your sleep. Try a bit more. Ok massage your legs to regulate your blood circulation in lower limbs. Done? Now I am sure you will catch your sleep. So... not sleeping yet.... hmmm... why dont you just apply this tube yes it will give you instant relief. Now cover yourself with some sheet. I hope you will be relieved. I am really sorry for you but its been 1 and a half hours you are just lying. Take this painkiller. And please stop thinking. Just relax. Now I am really worried for you.  I asked you to concentrate on sleeping rather playing games on your phone. I understand that you are not yet able to sleep but this is not the right way. You know you have to wake up early in the morning tomorrow. Ok. Take this relaxant just 3mg ok not more than that. Its 2.30 am. Now I am sure I will not see you awake after few minutes. So I was wrong. Look at the clock its 3am. So I advise you to start writing something. Keep writing unless that most desirable blessing comes to you naturally or some chemical reactions work for you. I advise you DO NOT SLEEP.

G 7/1 Islamabad

No comments:

Post a Comment