Monday 22 September 2014

Today's Bed Time Writing

Writing is motivational and easier while technical writing is laborious and hard. So I enjoy taking time to write something non technical, comprehensible,  and not for publishing purpose. It consoles me, keeps me light and above all I enjoy moments with myself (the present, the past, and sometimes the future too.) 
So, the lesson was, "as a final analysis you will see, it was only between you and your lord. It was never between you and them, anyway".
Anyway, yes, I surrendered and I submitted. Because, I am weak and I have been committing mistakes repeatedly. I have no reason to question why so and why me?
I know that all the acts of kindness, love and affection, care and humanity are never to return back but to pass on. I also know that greatness belongs not to those who claim that we give or we share but it belongs to those who receive and share. And I understand that all acts of giving and receiving is for Allah and ultimately goes to Allah. We are just the channels. And a good channel must not have any blockage it should be clean and open. I want to be a channel without any blockage of bad intentions. I want to open my heart and hands for everyone.
Yes, I keep reminding myself the more good done today will be often forgotten tomorrow. But I also know that their is no limit of doing good. I want to be flexible, I need more patience, more tolerance and more harmony. I don't want my rewards here in this world. I just need a more soft and more obedient heart. All else is okey for me.

SEA
NUST 
Islamabad

No comments:

Post a Comment