Sunday 5 October 2014

Peace at War

Finally, the ego won as it thought it deserves not to suffer or get hurt once again. The senses warned me that I have no capacity to bear more pain and that's why I didn't take risk. Though, heart said "Yes, I am ready to be hit once again. I am a mirror, more I will be broken into pieces more clear will be the God's image in me". But I didn't hear it. Because, I had a fear of losing so called self respect.
I have learn't to be a realist rather fantasising ifs and buts. I have learnt to control the impulsiveness. I have learnt that either its love or hate that connects the people and beyond that there is nothing but vacuum.
People come and go and even memories fade. Missing someone is natural but expecting the same in return is selfishness. I have learnt that while focussing is very important in love, de-focussing is even more important. The lover and beloved both will die in the end both will be accounted for their deeds.


Swaiba EA
Oct 2, 2014
G-7/1, Islamabad

No comments:

Post a Comment