Thursday 16 October 2014

She died

I want to die.
I want to die.
I want to die.

She committed suicide today. People wonder "aenni parrhi likhi ho k, aenni kamyab ho k ae kum kitta! barri nashukri kitti" (that she must not have done this act as she was so learned and so successful. Indeed she was ungrateful).
I do not agree with them. I know this kind of knowledge, this awareness brings more desperation and frustration in one's being. You may manage to make them believe that you are having an excellent life but you cannot justify to yourself.

Perhaps she was having an affair.
Perhaps she was dis-heart over a minor dispute.
Or she was annoyed.
She felt like a loser.
She quit.
Peace, she wanted but will never find.
Escape was not the right solution, but she did.
Written in response to Nabiha Ch.'s death.

No comments:

Post a Comment